About this job
My business consultancy client based in south Manchester is looking to on-board a Campaign Planning Executive. This role is new to the Brand and Content team and has been put in place due to constant business growth over the past 2 years.
Reporting in to the Head of Brand and Content you would be tasked with the following:
- Acting as the liaison between content (copywriters and design) and the channel team (email, social,
- Oversee projects and plan creative campaigns,
- Look at development opportunities for the business and relay to the channel teams,
- Liaise with the digital team to implement campaign plans,
- Look at the structure of campaigns, schedule the channels and find/delete ideas,
- Reporting on all campaigns.
This role would be best suited to a candidate who is full of creative ideas and has a commercial edge. The role would consist of organising multiple teams in order to execute your own plans/campaigns so experience of running previous campaigns is essential.
You will have access to a copywriter and two designers and will work across offline and digital. The role is primarily within content however a strong writing background is not essential.
We are looking for an outstanding all rounder who can coordinate and plan efficiently; a strong education background is necessary and a strong understanding of the B2B market would be preferable.
If you think this role sounds like the right fit for your skill set then please apply.