About this job
Our client is one of the UK’s largest and most well-known retailers. With an impressive portfolio of retail stores, they pride themselves in diversifying their offer through changing trends within their sector.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Advertising Manager to deliver compelling advertising campaigns during peak season.
The key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Deliver the advertising strategy and campaigns with creative & media buy agencies ensuring optimal campaign efficiency & ROI.
- Ensure robust and insight led evaluation to inform future strategies with regards to the communication and advertising agenda, and share these key learnings with the wider marketing team.
- Develop the advertising plans, ensuring these are aligned to key marketing & commercial objectives.
- Actively communicate and control retail offers and brand messages internally and to the creative and media agencies, ensuring integration across all customer touch points.
- Striking a positive balance of strong creative judgement and continual focus on process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in a consumer advertising either gained in an agency or client side business. It is essential that you have previously managed external creative and media agencies as this role is pivotal in communicating the brand message, and as such you must be able to effectively articulate the advertising strategy to these external stakeholders. Your key channels will include TV, Radio, Press and OOH.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experience consumer advertising and communications marketer to join one of the UKs most famous retailers.