About this job
Business Intelligence Analyst
12 month fixed-term contract
About the role!
Are you highly analytical with proven data management skills? Able to translate insight into clear commercial objectives? Looking for a role where you can leverage your talent for data, insight and reporting? If so, please read on…
A global leader who are leading the charge in innovation across the electronics and home appliances space, are currently seeking a contractor to fill a Commercial Business Executive role on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working within one of the fastest growing divisions within the business, you will bring your passion for innovation to propel the business to a true number on position within its category across Europe.
- Supporting the European organisation to monitor commercial business strategy and execution on home appliance product lines.
- Driving the improvement and development of business reporting – providing management with the data and analytics to strengthen the business monitoring function.
- Tracking and following up on the performance of strategic initiative, ensuring weekly visibility on reporting for Europe and Asia.
- Bringing a more efficient, insightful and effective communication of business monitoring and analytics across the business.
- Sharing best practice example of proven success following positive development of action and initiatives.
- Turning data into insights and initiatives, and initiatives into actions with structured follow-up.
- Highly analytical with proven data management skills.
- Able to translate insight into clear commercial objectives.
- Experienced in working within insight in either home appliances or a comparable business area.
- Solid and proficient Excel to compile valued reporting.
- The ability to handle multiple data sources and consolidate these into efficient analysis.
- Diligent in securing accurate and complete outputs.
- Proven communication skills across multiple teams and stakeholder groups.