About this job
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a brand and design agency, based in North Leeds, supporting them with the search for a Business Development Manager.
It’s an exciting role for the agency as they have ambitious growth plans, and are in the position to implement that immediately.
The agency specialise in the FMCG sector, and have an impressive reputation within this space.
The Business Development role will be targeted on targeting, approaching and winning new business within the sector they specialise in. This will be driven from a CRM system the agency has built, a long with all and any networking and new business techniques.
To be considered for the role please ensure you have the below skills, desires and experience before applying:
- A proven background in marketing sales – ideally coming from a design agency
- A portfolio of account wins, with real hands on involvement in the win
- Ability and experience winning large scale, retained accounts
- Comfortable client facing and leading sales pitches
- Able to work autonomously, managing your own sales pipeline. Reporting into the MD
- Happy with all sales channels. From cold calling to running events
- Must be a natural self starter and relationship builder
- A genuine interest in marketing and the FMCG sector. Making efforts to be current with market information