About this job
*Looking for an ambitious Brand Manager to join the high performing marketing function *
Our client is an entrepreneurial FMCG business based in West Yorkshire with an appetite to grow rapidly over the next few years. As the Brand Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop consumer focussed brand strategies for a truly exciting product portfolio.
This is a very diverse role, getting involved in innovation, brand strategy and social / digital. No two days will be the same!
This is a role which will provide loads of autonomy and a platform to develop quickly!
* Planning and creation of branded presentations both internally and externally for communication of NPD launches and activity plans.
* Responsible for the day to day running of key branded projects within the business to ensure they remain on time and within budget Liaise with cross functional project teams to deliver EPD, NPD and cost saving branded projects including running weekly branded project meetings
* Lead the artwork & launch process from a brand perspective, working closely with design agencies and printers
* Developing and delivering the brand communication strategy for the brand, managing the day to day PR, social media and digital execution with external agencies
* Providing support for trade exhibitions, ensuring that our brands are represented correctly
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated (or equivalent) and have a marketing background within a branded environment. Experience of BTL/ATL coupled with knowledge of the NPD process. This role is ideally suited to an experienced Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager with a strong background in delivering results through brand building activities such as NPD, comms, media and digital.