About this job
- Our new Brand Manager will be fully responsible for the day to day running of our 3 brands, deliver key projects and contribute fully to the growth of our beloved brands through brilliant comms execution.
- The new Brand Manager role will report to the Marketing Director, and have close working ties to our Sales, Digital, and Graphic Design teams.
Areas of Responsibility
- Full day to day brand management and P&L responsibility
- Leading innovation projects that will step change our growth
- Developing and executing excellent communications in-store and ATL
- Implementing pack design changes
- Full ownership of trade shows and events
- Development of sales decks and selling tools for UK and International markets
- PR activity
- Budget management