About this job
Our client a leading services provider organisation are looking to recruit a B2B Campaign Manager to join their growing marketing team in central Leeds. This is a full mix marketing campaign management role including both online & offline responsibilities. The role lends itself to someone with a strong digital background and ability to market effectively to business’s.
- To develop and implement high quality B2B marketing campaigns that improve sales performance, support the business vision and objectives, and meet brand and creative guidelines
- To manage internal and external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
- To work within Marketing and cross functionally to ensure campaigns are aligned with other marketing channels as appropriate
- To evaluate campaign effectiveness and utilise digital platforms
- To engage with the wider teams to ensure campaign success
- To manage allocated budgets and ensure spend is utilised efficiently
- Minimum 4 years B2B Marketing experience across both digital and offline channels
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of delivering Business marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
This fantastic city centre role comes with a competitive base salary and a £5K car allowance and more importantly a chance to join a growing marketing function during an exciting period of growth.