About this job
Account Manager (X2): Manchester, Events agency £24 – 29K
Our client is a leading Events agency in Manchester currently recruiting for two Account Manager. The role will manage one of their largest retail clients – its an exciting, fast paced account offering lots of variety in terms of projects! You’ll manage a range of events, experiential campaigns and POS projects within a business that offers excellent career prospects.
The Account Manager role will be extremely varied but duties will include:
- Building relationships with the client to fully understand their needs and objectives.
- Taking briefs from clients and ensuring they are delivered by the in house creative team.
- Manage projects through to completion ensuring work is completed on time with budget. Projects will include store opening events, experiential campaigns, leaflets and POS.
- Meet with clients to discuss briefs and identify opportunities to develop the relationship further.
- Manage a small team of Account Executives!
Its a great business to join that can offer exceptional career prospects. To be considered for the Account Manager role, applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as an Account Manager within an Events, Experiential or Marketing agency, preferably working with Retail clients.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to project manage.
- Advanced organisational skills.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, forward your CV ASAP!