About this job
We are working with an exceptional branding agency that has a fantastic list of household name clients. Exciting growth plans means they are recruiting for an Account Manager to look after one of their new exciting clients.
As part of the client services team you will support the senior members of the team to deliver tactical, project and campaign work. As an Account Manager day to day you will be owning tactical scoping, management and delivery through to full ownership for management and delivery of a campaign or project plan.
The candidate must have 1 year agency experience in ideally in an integrated marketing Agency. Any experience working with retail clients will be seen as a bonus.
Role responsibilities of Account Manager
- Creating and maintaining great client relationships
- Ability to Project Manager under pressure
- Capable or achieving and working to profit
- Write accurate and insightful briefs
- Able to work on number of projects simultaneously
- Take responsibility for the delivery of clients market strategies
We are looking for the following
- Ideally 12 -18 months agency experience
- Great at relationship building
- Good at thinking strategically as well as operationally
- A love of working in a creative environment
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
If you are an Account manager, Account Executive or Senior Account Executive looking to work for a great Marketing agency then please apply know!