About this job
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts and guide them through projects from concept through to completion. They must be energetic and charismatic and will take full ownership of the project by placing the production order to specification, ensuring everything is completed to set deadlines and to the brief.
The Account Manager must have the following skills;
- Excellent client facing skills coupled with superb communication skills
- Experience within retail POS design and production.
- Ability to self manage and account manage clients in a fast paced environment.
The Account Manager’s main responsibilities will be;
- To prioritise workload, ensuring briefs and timelines are met to meet client’s needs
- Build rapport with production team to gather a firm understanding of the print and finishing process so they are able to best advise print solutions to the client
- Complete and process pre-production work order, detailing the print job, booking jobs in with suppliers
- Liaise with the Creative department to deliver brief
- Regularly liaise with Clients to provide status updates of job
- Managing their time between estimating and managing customers