About this job
To be considered for the Account Manager role in Leeds, please ensure you have the below skills and experience before applying:
- A minimum of 3 years agency account handling experience. Ideally 1 year of that being at Account Manager level.
- You must have retail/FMCG experience, preferable from leading/global brands but not essential
- Comfortable and experienced working with clients face to face with a track record of building relationships.
- Commercially astute and able to identify opportunities to grow additional revenue streams.
- Faultless attention to detail. You will have sign off responsibility so this has to be second to none.
- Line management experience but also a passion for developing people. You must be approachable, engaging and supportive to the Account Executives that report into you.
- You must naturally share a passion for the retail and FMCG sector. Taking the time and effort to stay on track with current trends and affairs
- Account Managers must thrive on fast paced challenging working environments with a desire to always deliver to the highest standard.
- Self motivated and driven. Pushing yourself for the Senior Account Manager badge.
- Ideally able to drive as some travel outside of Leeds is likely