About this job
To be considered for the Account Director / Senior Account Director role, please ensure you have read the below key considerations before applying. Salary is open based on experience but the bracket is loosely £40,000 – £50,000.
- A wealth of FMCG marketing experience. A minimum of 5 years with FMCG experience being the most recent.
- Ideally some experience within a marketing/shopper agency. Discounting that, a strong understanding of the agency process and procedures is essential.
- Must be comfortable and passionate about growing and developing a team. This will include managing people directly and a wider team indirectly.
- Must be commercially astute and comfortable/experienced in new business pitches.
- You’ll be responsible for growth of your accounts as well as new business targets.
- Must be an excellent relationship builder both internally and externally
- International experience is desirable but not essential