About this job
Are you looking for your next career move in a dynamic and creative agency? Do you want to combine strategic thinking with your intuition for what clients and consumers really want? Due to company investment, this agency are looking for a new Client Director to provide the lead in the strategic development and effective delivery of both major national projects and client relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Project Management – Provide leadership and strategic direction to add value to every project, consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Strategic Thinking – Ensure thorough analysis and understanding of client objectives, outlining the challenges and opportunities in order to consistently deliver. Create appropriate and effective communication and engagement strategies.
- Team Management and Development – Coordinate strategic direction, support and advice for the different project teams, whilst efficiently line managing direct reports.
- Client Development – Nurture and grow key client relationships whilst identifying opportunities for development. Understand the significance of longer term relationships.
- New Business – Play a proactive role in sourcing and converting new business opportunities.
The right person will have around 8 years experience in strategic communications, marketing or creative industries. They are looking for someone highly analytical and intuitive, with advanced strategic understanding and the ability to simplify a complex brief. You will be able to get under people’s skin, understand their motivations and the way they think and use this insight to add context to ongoing projects.
In return you will be offered invaluable experience working with top 100 FTSE companies nationally, doing work unlike any other agency. They have a fantastic collaborative working environment, and the successful person will have a view for progressing to Deputy Client Services Director.
This is an unmissable opportunity, apply now!